Listed below is our current list of Discounted DVC Points and Confirmed Reservations.
Please note when considering Discounted Points, that travel dates may be nonexistent or severely limited. Flexibility with your travel dates will garner you the best chance at finding availability for a discounted stay.
Are you flexible with your travel dates? Occasionally we have points that a DVC Member must rent immediately at a discount. A few things to keep in mind…
- Save $24.00 per night! You will not be charged for standard overnight self-parking when you rent Disney Vacation Club points.
- Discounted Points are limited to use at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa. Our Discounted Points specials are for last minute travel, usually for arrivals within 2 months or less. Most resorts are already sold out. Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa is the largest resort and is often the last resort with limited availability. Because our resources are limited and the Discounted Points garner such a huge response, we funnel those resources into capturing this limited availability before it is lost.
- Discounted points are offered on a first come, first served basis. Availability of specially priced points and resort availability are subject to change at any time. Check back often to see what is available. Be sure to bookmark this page to return easily.
- You may use a portion of the listed points. For example, you may use 65 of 200 points listed.
- We are not able to combine points owned by two members in order to complete larger reservations. We can break your stay into two reservations between two members if points are available.
- Discounted Points are not available for transfer to another DVC member.
- Our Cancel for any Reason Point Protection Plan is not available to be added to reservations booked using Discounted Points.
- Disney Dining Plan (DDP) – Because of time restrictions, we can not guarantee the addition of a DDP when travel is inside of 30 days. If you decide to add a DDP, your full payment must be received with your accommodations payment. If your DDP is not successfully added to your reservation, a full refund of the funds paid to add the DDP will be issued.
- Aulani Transient Accommodations Tax – Please be aware that the State of Hawaii imposes a daily transient accommodations tax based upon the number of Vacation Points required for all Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaii, stays. You must pay this tax in person at the Aulani Resort. Please note that the tax is not covered under any payments made to the DVC Rental Store.