Please use the form at the bottom of this page to request more information about renting your DVC points. We will follow-up with you shortly.
Why should you select the DVC Rental Store to assist in renting your DVC points? The real question is…why not?
Many DVC members find themselves with unused points for a variety of reasons. Maybe you have other obligations this year or your lifestyle has changed and you have more points than you can use. Whatever the reason we are here to help. You gain many benefits when you choose to use The DVC Rental Store to rent your unused points.
You will be working with the Leader in the DVC Points Rental Industry.
- We are the largest DVC point rental service in the US, facilitating 1000s of rentals each year.
- We are the fastest growing DVC point rental service in the industry.
- We’re accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- We were named a Better Business Bureau Ethics-Minded Business for 2017-2018.
- We’ve been assisting DVC members and guests since 2010 with 100% positive feedback.
You’ll rent your Disney Vacation Club points fast!
- We intentionally work with a smaller group of renting DVC members. This means that you have less competition for reservations when renting your points.
- Most of our renting members will rent their points within a month.
- Many will exhaust their points within one week.
We work with the guest to make the process easy for you.
- You won’t have to spend your valuable time advertising and answering questions from potential renters when you rent your points with us.
- We bring to you motivated guests that are ready to proceed in acquiring accommodations.
- We check availability and handle all communications with the guest and take care of all of the paperwork.
We ensure safe rentals to protect the value of your DVC points.
- All of our rentals are secured using binding agreements and holding accounts.
- We receive a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit equal to 50% of the total package price from the guest at time of booking with the balance due 45 days prior to arrival.
- Your full payout is guaranteed once the guest makes their deposit payment. You won’t have to worry about a change-of-mind putting your points at risk.
We pay the most. We pay more upfront. We give you more options to receive your funds!
- We pay you the most – At $13.50 per rented pointed ($14.50 per point for Home Resort status at select resorts in the 7-11 month booking window), we pay you the most for your DVC points. More than any other brokerage service.
- We pay you the quickest – We pay out 75% of the funds due you once the guest has made their deposit with the remainder paid on the day of check-in (final payment for Saturday and Sunday check-ins are processed on the next business day). All other rental companies have a 50/50 payout structure.
- We give you the most options to receive your rental payments – These include PayPal, company check or ACH Bank Fund Transfer. All other services require that you receive your rental payments via PayPal only.
Renting your Disney Vacation Club points is simple, safe and secure.
We do the work, you reap the benefits.
- Fill out our online Point Rental Agreement form letting us know the particulars of the points which you’d like to rent. This information includes how many points you have available, the Use Year of those points and whether you will be open to borrowing or using banked points to fill a renter’s accommodation request. You’ll sign our Intermediary Agreement (Sample) to allow us to market your points. Our members currently receive $13.50 per rented point ($14.50 per point for Home Resort status at select resorts in the 7-11 month booking window). We have the highest payout of any DVC point rental company!
- We will begin to match your points with a potential renter. Many factors will affect the amount of time it may take to find a renter. Some of these include Use Year of your points, amount of points available, whether or not you choose to allow rental of borrowed points and Home Resort.
- We work with the guest and Member Services to find available accommodations for their request. Guest let us know when they would like to vacation and at which DVC resort they’d like to enjoy. We work with Member Services to check availability. Once we confirm availability with Member Services we’ll contact a group of our renting DVC members via an email offer. The first to respond to the offer will be awarded the reservation. Availability is extremely time sensitive so you will need to be able to reserve immediately if you are awarded the reservation. You will then provide us the reservation confirmation number.
- We will forward the rental agreement to you for your review. You return the rental agreement (Sample) to us via email which constitutes acceptance.
- You get paid. We then send you 75% of the funds due you via PayPal (you may open a PayPal account here), company check or ACH bank transfer. We withhold the remaining 25% until the day of check-in (your final payment will be made the next business day after the guest’s check-in for Saturday and Sunday arrivals) in order to ensure the guest that you have not canceled the reservation or done anything (delinquent on mortgage or maintenance fees) to impede their resort check-in. There are no receiving fees deducted from your payment when you receive your funds via PayPal.