Want Disney Discounts? This Can Save You Thousands!
When you’re planning your Disney vacation, do you find yourself looking for Disney discounts? You aren’t alone. Every month, over 200,000 people type into Google something along the lines of “Disney discounts.”
The results that come up may be special offers from Disney themselves, websites touting discounted Disney tickets, or informational sites that have compiled discounts that they’ve found.
But a hidden gem of a Disney discount that you may not have heard of is renting DVC points from the DVC Rental Store. This is a method that can save you thousands on your next Disney trip but don’t just take our word for it.
Look at the reviews from satisfied customers, and you’ll quickly see that not only does DVC Rental Store provide exceptional value to our customers, but we also pride ourselves on exceptional service to ensure that your next trip is both economical and magical.
The Numbers Behind The Discount
It’s easy to say that renting DVC points from DVC Rental Store could save you thousands of dollars on your next trip, but we also want to show you a real-life example of this huge Disney discount!
Let’s take a look at a Saratoga Springs Deluxe Studio from 11/26/2022 to 12/1/2022. At the DVC Rental Store, it will cost you $1,656 total to book this room.
If you were to book this exact same room for these exact same dates directly through Disney, it would cost you $2,749.52.
In the example provided above, it’s a savings of $1,093.52, or 40% off! That is a tremendous deal and savings!
Let’s take this 11/26-12/1 example even further. We took a look at what it would cost to stay at Disney’s Coronado Springs, a moderate Disney resort, for those same dates.
As you can see in the example below, it is $1,617.77.
In this example, it is less than a $40 difference in price, but you can stay at a Deluxe Disney Resort at Moderate pricing! It’s a win-win either way you look at it.
How Does This Disney Discount Work?
After looking at those examples, you might be thinking, ‘is this too good to be true?!’ or ‘what’s the catch?’
The answers are ‘no, this is not too good to be true’ and ‘there is not a catch.’ The DVC Rental Store has been in business for over a decade, and we have facilitated tens of thousands of DVC Rentals throughout our company’s history. So how does the process work?
- Check DVC availability on our site for dates that you’re interested in – The first step is to ensure that there is DVC availability at the resort you want to stay at for the dates you’re interested in. Fortunately, DVC Rental Store makes it a simple process, as you’re able to check DVC availability right on our site.
- Submit your request – Once you find a resort and dates that are available, submit your request, and our team will begin working on this request. To secure your request, you’ll submit a $100 refundable security deposit that will go toward the cost of your stay.
- Our team finds a match – Once your dates are locked in, we find a DVC Member in our system that is able to book your reservation. We send them your reservation details, and they book your vacation with their points.
- Sign documents and pay 25% down – After the member books your vacation, we send you the rental agreement and take your initial payment (25% of your total cost).
- Enjoy your vacation – That’s it! You’ve booked your dream vacation at a fraction of the cost of booking directly with Disney!
Why DVC Rental Store for DVC Point Rental?
Now that you’ve seen the value in renting DVC points for your next vacation, your next step is ensuring you’re using the best company to facilitate your rental. DVC Rental Store, the largest point rental broker in the US, is your #1 option. Why, you ask?
- Cancellation flexibility – DVC Rental Store was the first – and one of the only – point rental companies to offer cancellation flexibility to renting guests. Other brokers have strict no-cancellation policies. At DVC Rental Store – it’s just the opposite. It’s a flexible policy that allows you to book your vacation with peace of mind.
- Lowest up-front payments – The DVC Rental Store is the only rental agency that requires just a 25% up-front payment on your rental. Most other agencies require full payment at the time of booking.
- Exceptional service – As mentioned, the reviews speak for themselves. Guests that use the DVC Rental Store for their Disney vacation are always wowed by the service they receive. Our team is full of Disney and DVC experts that are able to help you every step of the way.
- Guest Portal for all of your vacation info – When you book with the DVC Rental Store, you’ll have a guest portal where you can see payments made on your vacation, payment due dates, outstanding balances, documents, and other important information.