Jollywood Nights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The Magic Kingdom isn’t the only Disney World theme park to host a holiday party this year! Debuting at Hollywood Studios in 2023 is Jollywood Nights, a hard ticketed event that brings the glitz and glamour of Hollywood to the holiday season with live bands, shows, characters, lower waits for attractions, and cocktails and treats.
Tickets are already on sale and cost $159 to $179 plus tax per person, depending on the event date. Annual passholders and eligible DVC members can get a discount of $10 per ticket. Some dates are already sold out. Party dates include:
November: 11 (sold out), 18 (sold out), 20, 27, 29
December: 4, 6, 16, 18, 20
What to See
Disney Holidays in Hollywood
Join Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Tiana, Belle, Minnie Mouse, and Mickey Mouse at Theater of the Stars for a stage show complete with singers, dancers, and jazz musicians. Tiana will even perform an original song.
What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along
Sing along with Jack Skellington to songs from Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas at the Hyperion Theater.
Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!
Catch this nighttime spectacular at the Chinese Theater. The show features holiday scenes from Disney movies through projections, fireworks, lights, lasers, and music.
What to Do
Attractions with Lower Wait Times
Some highlights of the available attractions include:
- Alien Swirling Saucers
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith
- Slinky Dog Dash
- Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance (virtual queue)
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Toy Story Mania!
Character Meet and Greets
Take photos with rare Disney Channel favorites like Powerline Max, Rescue Rangers Chip ‘n’ Dale, Phineas, and Ferb at Echo Lake. Over at Animation Courtyard, you can meet Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, and Pluto in their colorful new holiday outfits on the set of a holiday movie. In Pixar Place, pose for photos with Edna Mode and Frozone. There are also rare characters like Santa Duffy at Mickey Shorts Theater, and Santa Stitch near the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. Holiday Jiminy Cricket alternates with Pinocchio by Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway, and Mary Poppins and a penguin alternate with Snow White and Dopey on Grand Avenue.
Holiday Fiesta en La Calle
Visit Commissary Lane for a lively holiday street fair with Latin holiday music, treats, and drinks.
Twilight Soirée at the Tip Top Club
Swing by the courtyard of The Hollywood Tower Hotel to enjoy cocktails and holiday music performed by a live band. Capacity is limited at this soirée.
Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby
During the party, The Hollywood Brown Derby becomes a jazz lounge and offers craft cocktails and light bites. Capacity is limited at this experience. See the helpful tips at the end of this blog for info on how to get seated.
What to Eat
Holiday Fiesta en La Calle at ABC Commissary
- Chicken Empanadas with Street Corn: Chicken empanadas served with a side of street corn salad topped with chili peppers, lime, and cotija cheese
- Yuca con Chicharrón: Fried pork belly, yuca, red pickled onions, and chili pepper-lime seasoning with a yellow pepper aïoli
- Mushroom Taco: Chili-roasted Mixed mushrooms, avocado crema, baby gem lettuce, and garnished with sliced radish (Plant-based Item)
- Birria Taco: Shredded short rib and Monterey jack served with beef consommé for dipping
- Tembleque: Coconut rice pudding with caramel rum sauce and cinnamon
- Mexican Hot Cocoa Cheesecake: Spiced chocolate cheesecake on a chocolate cookie base topped with vanilla whipped cream and cocoa powder with a chocolate handle
- Mangonada: Frozen mango beverage with mango-chili pepper-lime sauce and chili pepper-lime seasoning on top (Non-alcoholic)
- Zero-Proof Piña Colada: Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit, coconut, pineapple, and lime
- Oaxaca Old Fashioned: Casa Dragones Blanco Tequila, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, agave nectar, Mexican chocolate, and orange bitters served over ice garnished with an orange
- Tuna Ceviche: Marinated ahi tuna, pico de gallo, and avocado cream topped with cilantro
- Charcuterie Cup: Manchego, chorizo, serrano ham, pickled vegetables, olives, and toasted focaccia bread
- Beer Margarita: Blend of Patrón Silver Tequila, Cointreau Liqueur, and lime juice topped with Scrimshaw Pilsner over Ice
- Spicy Pimento-Kimchi Dip topped with chives and served with fresh house-made wonton chips
- Roasted Eggplant Dip topped with chives and served with warm pita bread (Plant-based Item)
- Poutine Tots: Potato barrels topped with gravy, brisket, mozzarella curds, and chives
- Christmas Tree Cookie Stack: Vanilla cookie stack filled with pistachio buttercream, cranberry, and raspberry jam topped with sprinkles and a yellow candy star
- Sandy Claws Hot Cocoa: “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas”-inspired dark chocolate hot cocoa topped with cherry whipped cream (Non-alcoholic)
- Naughty or Nice: Crown Royal Whisky and ginger mixed with orange, cranberry, and grapefruit juices topped with fresh cranberries
- Spicy Korean Chicken Funnel Cake: Spicy fried Korean chicken with pickled vegetables served on a mini funnel cake
- Brisket Reuben Funnel Cake: Beef brisket and sauerkraut slaw topped with thousand island dressing served on a mini funnel cake
- S’mores Funnel Cake: Giant roasted marshmallow with chocolate and marshmallow sauce, topped with chocolate curls and cinnamon cereal served on a mini funnel cake
- Samuel Adams Winter Lager: Spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and orange peel for a deep flavor and malty finish
- Holiday Turkey Popover: Roasted turkey and creamy mashed potatoes topped with gravy, cranberry chutney, and chives in a house-made popover
- ‘Just the Sides’ Popover: Macaroni & cheese and savory collard greens with ham topped with cornbread crumbs in a house-made popover
- PB&J Doughnut: Glazed doughnut with creamy peanut butter and grape jelly dipped in dark chocolate topped with crushed house-made salt and vinegar chips
- Kermit’s Frozen Banana Bliss: Frozen banana and white chocolate with caramel swirls topped with matcha whipped cream and sprinkle (Non-alcoholic)
- Mistletoe Martini: Tito’s Handmade Vodka and St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur mixed with cranberry juice and topped with fresh cranberries and mint leaves
Gertie’s Ice Cream of Extinction
- Christmas Gertie Cookie: Sugar cookie with mint icing (Also available with mint soft-serve)
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls: Fried spring rolls served with a jalapeño-ranch dipping sauce and fried rice noodles
- Frozone’s Snowball Macaroons: Coconut macaroons drizzled with blue vanilla frosting and topped with white snowflake sprinkles
- Spiced Apple Cider: Apple cider and cinnamon with an apple chip garnish (Non-alcoholic)
- Zero-Proof Apple Cider: Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit, apple cider, Angostura Bitters, and cinnamon topped with an apple chip and cinnamon rim
- In Holiday Fashion: Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon, rosemary syrup, cranberry and lime juices, and cinnamon
- Meatball and Polenta: Giant meatball with marinara and creamy cheese polenta
- Olive and Goat Cheese Flatbread: Olive oil-toasted flatbread, creamy goat cheese, rustic olive and tomato spread, balsamic glaze, and lemon watercress
- Antipasto Flatbread: Fresh mozzarella, salami, peperoni, country ham, olives, peppers, onions, pepperoncini, and marinara
- Tiramisù Puff: Sweet-and-savory with flavors of espresso, chocolate, and a coffee-infused custard and mascarpone cream
- Benvolio Pinot Grigio
- Banfi Chianti Superiore
- Peroni Nastro Azzuro Lager Draft
- Heineken 0.0 Non-Alcoholic Lager
Twilight Soirée at the Tip Top Club
- The 5th Dimension Royale: Teremana Blanco Tequila, Cointreau Liqueur, desert pear, agave nectar, and lime juice topped with Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut and garnished with a dehydrated blood orange wheel
- Twilight Daiquiri: Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, ube, lime juice, and a splash of shimmer
- Sparkling Pomegranate-Apple Cider: Pomegranate-green tea topped with sparkling apple cider and pomegranate seeds
- Domaine Ste. Michelle Brut
The Trolley Car Café
- Ornament Mousse: Dark chocolate-cherry mousse
Outdoor Vending Locations
- Gingerbread Bites (Plant-based Item)
- Zero-Proof Gingerbread Spritzer: Lyre’s Spiced Cane Spirit, gingerbread syrup, and club soda garnished with a gingerbread bite
- Sugar Cookie Martini: Stoli Vanil Vodka, Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur, and DISARONNO Originale Liqueur mixed with milk and sugar in a sprinkle-rimmed glass with a sugar cookie garnish
Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Oyster Rockefeller: Spinach foam, shaved parmesan, rocoto pepper relish, and salmon caviar
- Crispy Duck Drumettes: Spicy orange glaze, carrots, and kumquats
- Charcuterie: House-made cured meats and accompaniments, blue cheese mousse, and toasted sourdough
- Shrimp Cocktail: Classic cocktail sauce, citrus pearls, avocado mousse
- Derby Slider: Bison and pork belly blend, taleggio cheese sauce, and fig stout jam
- Tuna Carpaccio: Mezcal pickled vegetables, salsa macha, and avocado crema
- Pork Belly Bao: Korean BBQ, cucumber slaw, and soy vinaigrette
- Tofu Bao: Seared tofu, cucumber slaw, and soy vinaigrette
- An assortment of classic cocktails, zero-proof and non-alcoholic beverages, wine, and beer
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
- Tinseltown Tini: Toast to holiday cheer with this cold brew coffee topped with Kahlúa, Grey Goose Vodka, a hint of light cream, and a dash of whipped cream with cocoa (Available at the location near The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror)
- Round ‘Em Up Latte: A merry blend of espresso, cookie butter syrup, dulce de leche sauce, and milk topped with fluffy whipped cream, playful animal crackers, and festive sprinkles; available hot or iced (Non-alcoholic Beverage) (Available at the location in Toy Story Land)
Schedule of Events
- 7:00 PM – Early entry into Hollywood Studios with a Jollywood Nights ticket
- 8:30 PM – Official start of Jollywood Nights
- 8:30 PM – What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along
- 8:45 PM – Disney Holidays in Hollywood
- 9:30 PM – What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along
- 9:45 PM – Disney Holidays in Hollywood
- 10:30 PM – What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along
- 10:45 PM – Disney Holidays in Hollywood
- 11:30 PM – What’s This? Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing-Along
- 11:45 PM – Disney Holidays in Hollywood
- The party takes place from 8:30 PM to 12:30 AM, but guests can enter Hollywood Studios as early as 7:00 PM with their party ticket.
- You’ll need to pick up a party wristband and lanyard to check in for Jollywood Nights. Aside from picking them up at the front entrance of the park, you can get them at Muppet*Vision 3D or Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Jazzy Holidays at The Brown Derby begins as first-come, first served. If you want to visit the Jazzy Holidays, but the first seating is at capacity, join the mobile walk-up list using the My Disney Experience app or by scanning the QR code in the Brown Derby’s lobby. (Make sure the location services are enabled!) If there is availability, you can add your group to the waitlist and note any dietary restrictions. When your table is ready, you’ll receive a notification to return.
- If you want to ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance during Jollywood Nights, join the virtual queue at 8:00 PM via the My Disney Experience app. Be sure to have your party tickets linked to your My Disney Experience account to make sure you are eligible. You do not need to be inside Hollywood Studios to join the virtual queue.
- Lines for food, photos, and shows can get long, so prioritize what you’d like to do. It’s very hard to get to everything!
- Most people want to see the shows and try experiences that are party-specific. Because of this, ride wait times are low.
- There are plenty of photo ops, so guests are encouraged to dress up in their holiday best!
- Downloads of your PhotoPass photos and videos from Jollywood Nights are included with the price of your ticket, so be sure to stop for photos throughout the night! In addition to photos with the characters, there are special lenses and holiday-themed Magic Shots that will add special effects to your photos. Your photos will be available for download up to 45 days after the event.
Start planning your holiday getaway to experience Disney’s Jollywood Nights! Check the DVC Rental Store’s confirmed reservations.