Tap to call
Rent Your Points
Rent Your Points
dvc guests
Go back to Blog page.

Top 5 Reasons to Rent DVC Points from the DVC Rental Store

January 23, 2024

When it comes to renting Disney Vacation Club points, there are plenty of options out there from private rentals coordinated directly the DVC members to third-party rental sites.  However, here’s why renting DVC points through the DVC Rental Store is the best way to go!

Great Deals

Some of the great deals among the confirmed reservations

With the DVC Rental Store, guests can pay up to 65% less than booking a cash stay directly through Disney.  For some especially great deals on last minute trips, be sure to browse the confirmed reservations and use the Discounts filter.  You’ll find trips priced as low as $10 per point!  

Low Upfront Payments

When you book a trip with the DVC Rental Store, you don’t need to pay the full amount when you receive your resort reservation number.  Instead, you only need to pay 25% upfront.  The remaining balance is due by 75 days prior to your arrival.

Cancellation Policy

The DVC Rental Store’s Cancellation Policy

No one likes to cancel a trip, but when the need arises, guests can rest assured with the DVC Rental Store’s Stress-free Cancellation Policy.  With this policy, guests receive credit towards a future DVC rental up to two years after the original trip date.  The amount of credit depends on the amount the guest has paid and how far in advance the guest cancels the trip.      

Payment Plans

The DVC Rental Store makes it even easier for you to pay for your vacation with Bread PayTM.  This financing option allows you to pay for your trip with low monthly payments at competitive interest rates, and there are no prepayment penalties.

Policies that Protect Guests

Riviera Deluxe Studio

One of the big concerns that guests have when renting DVC points for the first time is how do they know that their resort reservation is truly secured and can’t simply be canceled by the DVC Member.  With the DVC Rental Store’s intermediary agreement, members agree to maintain the resort reservation and keep their DVC membership in good standing.  DVC members must sign this agreement in order to rent out their points.  Moreover, members receive 75% of their payment upfront but do not receive the remaining 25% until the guest checks into the resort.  

With great deals, policies to protect renters, and payment plans to make vacations more affordable, the DVC Rental Store makes it easy for guests to rent points!  To book your trip, choose from confirmed reservations or check availability for specific dates and resorts. 

Related Posts

Magic Kingdom Castle
April 5, 2024
Which DVC Rental Company is the Best?
March 21, 2024
Can You Stay at a Disney Vacation Club Resort if You’re Not a DVC Member?
December 8, 2023
What Does It Cost to Stay at Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa?
dvc rental store
Facebook Twitter Instagram