Easy to Reserve, Easy to Budget
We realize it is not always easy for families to save up enough money for a Disney World vacation.
Even when you set goals to put aside a set amount, there is always something that seems to come up. The kids need money for school, sports, or clothes. Your car or house might need an emergency repair. All of these things can derail your vacation savings plans before you see the finish line.
Luckily The DVC Rental Store does offer a flexible and interest free payment plan for all Disney Vacation Club Rentals.
Although it is not officially called a “payment plan” it offers many of the same benefits. Best of all, it applies to anyone who rents.
The DVC Rental Store allows you to book your Disney Vacation Club package by making a deposit equal to $8.00 per point rented. After this point you are free to make payments in any amount and whenever you want. There is no interest or additional costs to use this feature. The only requirement is that your vacation package must be paid in full 45 days before your trip.
Please note that due to the fact that a Disney Vacation Club member’s points expire on a annual basis any cancellation can threaten the use of those member’s points. For this reason all payments are non-refundable.
The Rental Process
1. Which Disney Vacation Club Resort would you like to enjoy? When would you like to visit?
Disney Vacation Club Resorts provides deluxe accommodations, signature Disney service and its own unique theme.
2. Determine the amount of points needed to secure your vacation.
Calculate the numbers of points required for your vacation using our online Points Calculator.
3. Multiply the the number of points required by $14.00 per point ($15.00/point for rentals under 50 points) to determine the cost of your vacation.
Feel free to compare your cost against Disney’s pricing. You will probably be saving 50-60%!
4. Fill out our 1-page online reservation form. We’ll check availability for FREE and provide a no-obligation quote.
Go to our Online Availability Request Form to forward your request. We will work with you to find accommodations that will make your stay magical.
5. Once you are ready to book your villa, a $100 security deposit is required (via credit card, PayPal or ACH bank transfer), which is fully refundable to you if your reservation can not be secured.
A $100.00 security deposit must be received prior to us sending your information on to one of our renting Disney Vacation Club members. This deposit is returned to you if your reservation can not be secured, or applied towards your full deposit if a reservation is secured. The balance of your deposit ($8.00/point less the $100.00 security deposit) will be due once we have supplied a valid reservation number to you. If your request can not be fulfilled, you will be given the opportunity to book other villas/dates/resorts. If they are not satisfactory to you, your $100 security deposit will be refunded. You will forfeit your initial $100 security deposit if we reserve your stay and you decide not to go forward.
You will also want to consider adding our optional “Cancel for any Reason” Point Protection Plan to your reservation. The cost to add the PPP to your reservation is $1.40/rented point with a minimum of $100. It is not due under this step, but must be purchased when making the balance of your deposit payment (see Step #7 below) for your DVC reservation. This option lets you cancel for any reason – no questions asked – up to three days prior to your check-in date.
6. Now it’s time for us to go to work for you.
We’ll send your information on to one of our renting DVC members once your initial $100 booking deposit is received. We’ll contact you as soon as we are able to match your request with availability, usually within 24 hours. We’ll supply you with a Reservation Confirmation Number which you’ll be able to confirm via Disney’s website.
7. Submit the remainder of your deposit via MasterCard, Visa, PayPal or ACH bank transfer and return the e-signed Rental Agreement via email.
Your deposit is equal to $8.00/point less your $100.00 security deposit and is due within 48 hours of receipt of your confirmation number. The $100 security deposit will not be returned and will be absorbed for work performed on any secured reservation where the remainder of your deposit is not received within this time frame. The remaining balance on your reservation must be paid in full 45 days prior to your arrival date.
Now is the time that you must add our optional “Cancel for any Reason” Point Protection Plan to your reservation if you decide to do so. The cost to add the PPP to your reservation is $1.40/rented point with a minimum of $100 and must be purchased when making the balance of your deposit payment for your DVC reservation. This option lets you cancel for any reason – no questions asked – up to three days prior to your check-in date.
Once you have made your deposit payment we will send to you:
- Your Rental Agreement – This is a legal document between you and your Renting Member which contains the protections and requirements for your reservation.
- Point Protection Plan Agreement – You will receive this Agreement if you have chosen to purchase the optional “Cancel For Any Reason” Point Protection Plan for your reservation. This is a legal document between you and the DVC Rental Store which contains the protections, requirements and Cancellation Tier Dates for your reservation.