Upcoming DVC Website Outage to Affect Member and Guest Booking
DVC Members and Guests will experience some unexpected difficulties when attempting to book a vacation this coming weekend.
Beginning at 10:00 pm on Saturday – July 17th, 2021, the Disney Vacation Club Member website will be temporarily unavailable due to planned maintenance. Disney Vacation Club offices and Member Services phone lines will also be closed during this outage. Regular operations are expected to resume on Tuesday – July 20th, 2021.
DVC Members should be prepared for the following limitations during this outage:
- Inability to book, modify or cancel Disney Vacation Club Resort Accommodations online or via Member Services.
- Inability to initiate guest name changes.
- Inability to bank Vacation Points online or via Member Services.
- Inability to make a Dues, Loan, or Escrow payment.
- The temporary closure of DVC Member Services.
- Inability to access areas of the Disney Vacation Club website that require a login, including the Member Dashboard
Guests planning vacations or with vacations scheduled during this outage should be aware of the following:
- Resort and room availability displayed on the DVC Rental Store website may be inaccurate during this period.
- Confirmation of booking requests will be delayed until regular DVC Member Services resumes.
- The ability to check-in / check-out or any functions of a trip planned during this downtime will not be affected.
- The ability to purchase tickets or make theme park or dining reservations online will not be affected.