Okay. So you love Disney. I mean all things Disney. You see hidden Mickeys everywhere. Your friends and family consider you a walking, talking Disney billboard. Do you want to share that love with everyone? Well now you can!
We are in need of bloggers to present articles for the DVC Rental Store blog.
We are looking for articles between 500-1000 words. You can write about anything you love that is Disney related.
Be sure to check out the requirements listed below and then email the requested material to Paul@DVCRentalStore.com. You can use the same email address if you have any questions.
Thanks so much!
Here is what you’ll need to get started:
- A bio as you would like to see it appear with your blog posts.
- A head-shot. We can resize it to our needs so the size will not pose a problem.
- A sample post on a subject of your choosing. We’d like for each blog to be at least 500-1000 words. Photo blog posts can use less (dining reviews, etc).
- Feel free to include photos with your article if you have them. No problem if you don’t. We can add some prior to publishing.
- Have a personal blog? We are happy to share a link in each of your articles. Can you say “free advertising”?
Here’s a few details and disclaimers:
- We discourage overly negative reviews – it is the happiest place on Earth after all! The exception would be a review of hotels or dining. We obviously want to give our fans your honest opinion.
- You must be at least 18 years old, know the proper names of attractions, restaurants, and hotels, have good communication skills, have excellent spelling and grammar skills (or at least know how to use spell check), and have basic computer knowledge such as sending and receiving attachments by email.
- All submissions will be reviewed by our staff for spelling and grammar. We’ll also review for accuracy to make sure the post matches what is currently going on at the Disney parks prior to publishing.
- The content you submit must be your original content and never before published. You must not plagiarize others in your article. In submitting your article, you are granting us a royalty free license to use the content.
- Because we own a Disney travel agency, we are unable to accept blog submissions from outside travel agents.